Healthy Shoulders RXFeb 21, 2022
Most often, problems in your neck, shoulders and elbows relate back to weaknesses in your overall shoulder structure.
The following exercises are my go-to for when clients come to me with issues like...
- Popping and clicking in the shoulder joint
- Neck pain
- Restricted range of motion
- Inability to press over head
- Tennis elbow
- Elbow tenderness
- Obvious shoulder pain
If a client has issues in the upper extremities or neck, I immediately refer them to these exercises.
How To Do It
- Aim to complete Day A and Day B each week, on consecutive days.
- Start with light weight loads, to ensure pain free movement during each set
- Start with 10 reps of each exercise for one set
- As the exercises feels easier, increase up to 3 sets of each exercise
- As that gets easier, increase the reps up to 15
- Stay consistent!
Please use the following video tutorials to learn perfect technique for each move so you can feel better (and get great looking shoulders) right away!
Become Better Than Ever
Each week I give you free info and tips so that your life reflects the strong, resilient, energized body you’ve cultivated. Now, I’m not going to lie…creating your best body ever takes effort and desire. But with 30 years of hands-on experience under my belt, I’m certain I can show you the fastest and most joyful path to feeling empowered in your body so you can wake up each day and say, “Yay!”
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.